At ClearMedi Hospital, our Neuroscience Unit features a highly specialized intensive care unit dedicated to patients recovering from neurological or neurosurgical procedures. Here thepatient receivesbest care for brain, spine and nerve disorders from our neuroscience team. Care is provided to the patient in a multidisciplinary approach where every team is working together for the benefit of the patient.Here, our patients benefit from the very latest medical technology, including 24-hour monitored beds and round-the-clock physician and nursing staffing.
Specialized care for Brain and Spine
Our neurosurgeons have the advanced training and skills to care for the most complex needs.From routine procedures to injuries that may require to undergo a complex surgery, patients receives the highest level of care. Our neurosurgeons have years of advanced training. They work across specialties to coordinate car which means that patient’s entire care team is on the same page while patient is undergoing treatment.
Conditions treated includes:
- Back and neck pain
- Brain and spine tumors,
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Spinal cord injuries.
We, at ClearMedi have top-trained neurologists providing care for all neurological disorders. Points taken into consideration at the time of consultation are –
- Treatment options provided ranges from simple to complex
- Options explained in terms & language easily understood,
- Personal treatment plan based on patient’s unique situation,
- In-depth evaluation is followed up by treatment recommendations,
- Shared decision making.
- Memory disorder, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Epilepsy, seizures, spells and confusion
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Weakness and numbness
- Gait disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease and movement disorders
- Brain tumors
- Cognitive testing
From therapy to surgery, our team works together to provide top care for your spine pain. Patient receives treatments from a team of specialists, surgeons, physical medicine and physiotherapists who work together to provide the best level of patient care.
Consultation and Treatment is provided for –
- Non-Surgical Care For Spine Or Back Injuries
Often, medication or physical therapy can solve the spine problem. This plan of care might be recommended if patient complains of:
- Pain in your back and/or neck,
- A sudden or ongoing spine problem,
- A degenerative back or neck condition.
- Spine Surgeries Our surgical specialists are skilled in all types of spine surgery, from minimally invasive procedures to complex surgeries.Patient may be referred to a spine or back surgeon if they are suffering from one of these conditions:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc rupture
- Spinal cord tumors
- Spinal deformity
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal vascular disorders
- Spine trauma and spinal cord injury
- Vertebral compression fractures