ClearMedi is committed for delivering the best healthcare services for all girls and women starting from their teen years through menopause and beyond. We provide comprehensive treatment for gynecological problems as well as obstetric services.
Scope of Services
Gynecology: Our gynecology team provides a wide range of medical and surgical services. These begin with annual exams that may include a Pap smear and breast exam. Our treatments and therapies cover, but are not limited to:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding,
- Colposcopy — the evaluation of abnormal Pap smears
- Contraception, including long-acting reversible contraception (IUDs, Nexplanon) and sterilization
- Fertility evaluation and initial treatment,
- Gynecologic cancer, including uterine (endometrial), cervical and ovarian,
- Menopausal evaluation and treatment, including hormonal therapy,
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including hysteroscopy, advanced laparoscopy surgery,
- Missed / Delay in periods,
- Pelvic and vaginal infections,
- Pelvic organ prolapse,
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS),
- Reproductive Medicine,
- Urinary incontinence,
- Urogynecology and reconstructive pelvic surgery,
- Uterine fibroid treatment options,
- Ultrasound & Prenatal Diagnostics Service.
Obstetrics: Many complications can arise during the pregnancy period and pregnant female might have to undergo some medical procedures. Such complications might include, but not limited to:
- Extra Uterine Pregnancy (ECTOPIC pregnancy), a condition where the developing embryo is present in the fallopian tube,
- High-risk pregnancies including Pre-eclampsia,Gestation Hypertension, Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM),
- Fetal distress caused due to compression,
- Screening during pregnancy for medical conditions, high blood pressure and infections,
- Screening of fetus during pregnancy for chromosomal abnormalities and infections,
- Premature labor,
- Placenta previa,
- Multiple births,
- Postpartum hemorrhage and its management,
- Postpartum complication including medical and psychological problems.
Obstetricians at ClearMedi are well trained & well equipped to handle a normal delivery as well as complications which may arise during pregnancy or childbirth and to ensure wellbeing of both, the mother and the baby.