The Department of Internal Medicine at ClearMedi offers comprehensive, evidence-based, patient-centric, high-quality care for adult patients for a wide range of health problems. The department has the skills, experience and equipment to provide a wide range of services. We at ClearMedi have a multi – disciplinary team approach comprising of general physicians, pulmonologists, critical care specialists, qualified nurses and well – trained paramedics.
Our services span from prevention, screening, diagnosis and therapeutic care of –
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Various Cardiovascular and heart problems
- Diabetes and its complications
- Hypertension and its complications
- Various gastrointestinal problems
- Kidney related problems
- Rheumatic conditions
- Various neurological problems like stroke, headache, dizziness etc.
- Various infectious conditions like upper and lower respiratory, urinary, bloodstream infections and meningitis.
- Various inflammatory conditions
- Thyroid problems
- Preoperative assessments
Other services provided by the department include –
- Consultation of routine health problems and illnesses
- Management of chronic health problems (such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, migraine)
- Periodic health checkups, preventive health care, wellness education and healthy lifestyle counseling.
- All types of vaccinations and adult immunizations